Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Children are sent to test us!

Why do children feel the need to test their parents?! For teenagers I guess it is a sign of independence. But, at the ages of 2 and 4, I didn't expect my children to behave as such!!

Two examples: first, asking if they wanted any toast with breakfast they both said no and proceeded upstairs to their rooms to play. After making my own they both decided they did want some and ate mine :(

Second, asking them to play nicely while I tidied and cleaned up they decided to do the opposite, turning my daughter's bedroom into something described by my son as "a bit colourful".




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. There'll be a few missing jigsaw pieces I expect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...