Saturday, 3 April 2010

Doctor doctor, I think I'm in love!

What a fantastic first episode for Matt Smith as the new Doctor. He seemed comfortable and confident in the role, and he definitely had chemistry with his new assistant.

I have never been a religious fan of Doctor Who; I liked Christopher Ecclestone and watched his series from beginning to end, but I did not gel with David Tennant so sadly my interest in Doctor Who waned. I will most definitely be watching this series, especially after the tantalising series trailer.

I first saw Matt Smith in The Ruby in the Smoke, and I thought he was a really great actor and rather attractive in a quirky way! I can see I am going to be a little bit in love soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...