Sunday, 25 July 2010

My garden

Here are some photos of my garden, especially for Kati who requested them!


This one shows the main flower borders, the ornamental cherry tree is in the centre, bamboo hedge to the left, and on the right, kids toys! And some pretty cream daisies.


This photo shows the veg plot, potatoes on the far left, carrots and climbing beans next, sweetcorn, & last broccoli. In the border are raspberries, rhubarb (in front of the bamboo), and last my herb garden.

The round grey things are our solar lights. We're testing them to see if they still work!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the photos, I love how neat your garden looks like! Everything in perfect order :-) You have also managed to fit so many different veg into a small place, very impressive! My veggie plot looks horrendous compared to yours lol! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...