Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Trying not to scare the school run

I'm wearing make-up today. This almost never happens. But I'm trying to avoid looking so scary.

I'll explain. I went for a contact lens check yesterday and the optician has banned me from wearing lenses for a few days. So I am left wearing my glasses, which make me look a bit hard-nosed and scary (in my opinion!).

So, my attempts to soften my look are to stick some eyeshadow and mascara on, and a bit of bronzer. The result is much more feminine and actually quite nice if I do say so myself.

I just hope no one gets scared at the difference and think I'm out to impress someone.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. You're wearing glasses in your profile pic and I don't think you look hard-nosed and scary, you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thanks Jo, that's nice of you :) To support my case, I'm also wearing make-up in my profile pic LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...