Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Lego storage: our solution

I'm always astonished when I see how many people have read and commented on my blog post on Lego storage. It's obviously a big problem! Several people have asked what our solution was, so here it is.

We bought a metal filing cabinet from Ikea (Helmer) and plastic dividers that fit perfectly inside each drawer (Antonius). The result is this:






This combination does a great job, but we now need another unit because my son received about a dozen Lego kits for his birthday last month (which are currently spread all over his bedroom floor).

1 comment:

  1. Awesome thank you!!! Our 4yr old has just discovered the joy that is LEGO and has acquired his older brother's collection as well as a mass due in for christmas and I have been sat here racking my brain for days as to where we can store it all, now I have my answer! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...