Monday, 19 September 2011

Meal planning Monday: 19/09/11

I've written this week's meal plan in a bit of a hurry. I had to check the fridge to see what we had (much hasty freezing of meat and fish ensued).

Anyway, here we go. Only 3 days because we're away for a family wedding from Thursday.

Monday
Beef steaks with roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, and green beans.
(We missed our Sunday roast last week so this is compensation.)

Tuesday
Fish fingers, chips, and beans
(Had to get fish fingers in somewhere.)

Wednesday
Slow-cooked ribs with rice and sweetcorn

I'm on the lookout for a suitable recipe for the ribs. Let me know in the comments if you have a good one.

Don't forget to check Mrs M's blog for more ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Oh god, fish fingers. I need to buy some. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...