Monday, 24 October 2011

Meal-planning Monday: 24/10/11


I missed Meal-Planning Monday last week and as a result was stuck for what to give the family for tea; we ended up eating a lot of chips and freezer food. Bad Sog.

This week is half-term; I'm working 3 days and hubs is on holiday from Thursday, so the end of the week should be fun.

Monday
Sweet chilli chicken wraps with salad

Tuesday
Gammon steaks, baked potato, and cauliflower cheese

Wednesday
Scallop risotto

Thursday
Cottage pie

Friday
Cod fishcakes, chips, and mushy peas

Saturday
Garlic and dill chicken with spaghetti (adapted from this recipe)

Sunday
Roast lamb

I've got the requisite one-pie-a-week in. Slight craving for mash and mince at the moment. Going for the scallop risotto again, kids liked it (hubs didn't), it's a good way to get fish into their diets though.

For other weekly meal plans don't forget to check out Mrs M's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Yum, yum, yum and yum! That all sounds lovely.

    I know what you mean - when I don't plan dinners become a bit, erm, ropey shall I say. Lots of freezer roulette and special pasta dinners...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...