Monday, 7 November 2011

Meal planning Monday: 07/11/11


It's a very damp Monday today. Makes me crave warming food like mash and gravy. Mmmm.

I'm writing this post the day after my half marathon. I'm aching and still very tired. Eating food is the last thing I want to do, although it's very important for recovery. So I've had a think about what I need to eat and what will fit in best with our family activities this week.

Tuesday is a busy day because it's Parent's Evening followed by Beavers, this week my son "gets his woggle". All very exciting. On Wednesday it's the kids' swimming lessons, yes I've doubled my swimming pain and will be at the pool for a whole hour on Wednesdays. On Saturday my son is at the hospital for an appointment, so a home-cooked meal won't happen (anyway, I missed my Indian takeaway on Sunday because it was Eid). So here's the plan.

Monday
Sausages, mash, veg, and gravy

Tuesday
Beans on toast

Wednesday
Fish, chips, and peas

Thursday
Spaghetti bolognaise

Friday
Chicken enchiladas

Saturday
Takeaway :)

Sunday
Roast dinner

Right, now I can go shopping for everything :(

Don't forget to check out Mrs M's blog later to see what she's having this week and everyone else who's linked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...