Monday, 14 November 2011

Meal-planning Monday: 14/11/11

The weeks are flying by at the moment. There's so much to fit in with school events and evening activities, and now pre-Christmas family visits are approaching. (Arrghh, Christmas. I've not given much though to that! *slightly scared*)

Anyway, this weekend my parents are visiting, so my meal plan has to incorporate their dietary requirements. My mum tries to eat a vegetarian diet if she can, or at least no red meat, and my dad is on a low-fat diet.

Monday
Chicken and broccoli pasta bake (using up leftover roast chicken from Sunday)

Tuesday
Fish fingers, chips, and beans (Beaver night! Easy tea needed)

Wednesday
Braising steak with mash and veg

Thursday
Baked potatoes

Friday
Scallop and vegetable risotto (Sog concoction)

One day I'll remember to blog the recipe for this!

Saturday
Poached salmon with boulangere potatoes and veg

Sunday
Roast chicken

No pie this week :( I'll have to plan two for next week to make up for it.

Don't forget to check out Mrs M's blog for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...