Monday, 2 January 2012

Meal-planning Monday: 02/01/12


My first meal plan for 2012! I'm so ready to eat some "normal" food. And I really need to shift the christmas weight.

Monday
Vegetable soup with crusty bread

Tuesday
Thai green chicken curry and rice

Wednesday
BBQ shredded pork with homemade potato wedges

Thursday

Bacon, egg, and mushroom sandwiches

Friday
Salmon, mash, and salad

Saturday
Lancashire hotpot

Sunday
Roast chicken

My second attempt at this week's menu since I wrote my first very early this morning! Much healthier and balanced. Don't forget to check out Mrs M's blog for more meal plans.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! Good luck with the weight shifting! I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm BBQ shredded pork. One of my favourite things but I've never cooked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dont happen to have the recipe for the bbq shredded pork do you??? Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali, just spotted you'd asked for the BBQ pork recipe. I blogged it in June, here's the link. http://soggous.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/meal-planning-monday-11612.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...