Monday, 16 July 2012

Meal planning Monday: 16/7/12



A shorter plan this week because weekend meals will be eaten elsewhere.


Monday
I was originally planning sausages and mash but my children have both just declared "we had mash yesterday!". I didn't realise it was illegal to have mash twice in 2 days. Anyway, now we are having...


"Pork meatballs" with chinese-style sauce, fried rice, and vegetables


(When I say vegetables, I usually mean tinned sweetcorn and frozen peas...)


Tuesday
Spaghetti bolognaise


I made bolognaise sauce at the weekend and there is loads left. I might let them have garlic bread if I'm feeling kind.


Wednesday
Cheese and beans on toast


I blinking love cheese and beans on toast.


Thursday
Tuna and egg salad


Bit like tuna nicose but not as posh.


Don't forget to check out the Twitter hashtag #mealplanningmonday and the link up at Mrs M's blog for other meal ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Hee, to the kids objections. One of my brothers hated mash. I think lumpy school mash turned him against it. I love it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesy beans on toast is a winner. My husband has beans on toast before football or hockey and often I'll join him instead of cooking something else for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...