Thursday, 20 September 2012

A whispered conversation

My husband likes to whisper words to my daughter, who then passes on the words to me. Bit like Chinese whispers except she usually translates correctly. Teaches her some terrible phrases but anyway, he's just a BAD MAN :-)

4yo: Would it kill you to put some coffee on?

Me: *laughing* I'll do it in a minute, I'm just cooking dinner.

4yo: MAKE IT SNAPPY!

Me: OK!!

4yo: I'm not getting any younger over here.

Me: I can see that.

After about 5 minutes

4yo: Have you gone to Brazil for the beans yourself?

3 comments:

  1. Lol - it must be a dad thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so difficult to get cross with him when the words come out of the mouth of babes.

    Saw your tweets about grammar this morning and came to investigate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...