Sunday, 23 September 2012

Meal-planning Monday: 24/9/12

No weight loss last week, but I'm still happy with that. Although, I've eaten a lot of food this weekend because the in-laws were visiting (they make me GORGE), so I'm expecting to have put a few lb on this week. That's not reflected in my meal plan. It's currently raining so I'm thinking about hearty stews, mash, and the like.

Monday
Sausage, egg, and beans

Tuesday
Chicken and bacon casserole with rice

Wednesday
Scampi, chips, and salad

Thursday
Lamb kebabs with pittas and salad

Friday
Pork steaks, mash, and veg

Weekend
Eating out/roast dinner

Don't forget to check out Mrs M's blog for other plans, and Twitter too.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy, love kebabs with pitta - and you've got me in mind of some warming casseroles next week, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...