Monday, 3 September 2012

Meal Planning Monday: 3/9/12


I've not written a meal plan for months, but I need to get back on them because I've gained a lot of weight in the past 2 months. I'm under the false impression that I can eat what I like because I'm running so much at the moment. That's not true, I can't eat my bodyweight in pizza (I have tried). So, I need to plan healthy, family-friendly, suitable-for-marathon-training meals.

Monday
Baked potatoes (tuna, cheese, beans, etc)

Tuesday

Prawn or chicken salad with new potatoes

Wednesday
Lasagne

Thursday

Scampi, chips, and salad

Friday

Beef casserole

Saturday

Chicken in black bean sauce and rice

Sunday

Roast dinner


Please check out the other meal plans over on Mrs M's blog, and on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...