Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Janathon: day 1



I wanted to take part in Janathon last year but just never quite got my arse in gear. The idea is to run (or do some form of exercise) every day in January and blog about it. I'm not sure I can run every day, with my dodgy knees that might not be a good idea, but I can definitely exercise every day in January.

Today didn't start very well. A cracking hangover from New Year's Eve saw me on the sofa regretting drinking that one last Black Russian and "who the heck did I text again?" A soak in the bath, another sleep, and a rather fabulous roast dinner cooked by the husband and I was back in business. Decided to run after dark because quite frankly my running tights do NOT fit well at the moment and no one needs to see that...

Distance: 2.33 miles
Time: 23 minutes
Total distance covered in Janathon: 2.33 miles
Total time spent on Janathon: 23 minutes

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...