Friday, 11 January 2013

Janathon: day 11

Finally! It's Friday :) My children always have a "sleepover" in my son's room at the weekend (he has a high sleeper with another bed underneath). After their tea they were treated to a bowl of popcorn each and a film to watch in bed: tonight's choice was Labyrinth, which is a personal favourite ;) I watched the scary first bit when the baby gets taken by Bowie (and had my hair clipped and styled by my daughter at the same time). Then when they were settled I could think about my run.

It was a bit of a later one tonight, I didn't get out until 8:20pm. But not really a problem because I had only planned to run a circuit of my town, which is on roads and fairly well lit. The only nagging worry was knowing that last night at about the same time there had been a knifepoint robbery at a local chippy (which was on my route). Bit of a shock because I live in a small town where hardly anything happens. I decided it was irrational to worry about it and went anyway. And all was well, I saw the chippy owner at work too and he seemed OK.

And when I got home the kids were STILL up watching the film, so I got another hair brushing and styling and then forced them into bed! I'm nurturing a budding hairdresser I think :)

Distance: 3 miles
Time taken: 29 minutes
Other stuff: ITB rehab and 1 plank (1 minute)
Total distance run during Janathon: 34.53 miles
Total time spent on Janathon: 8 hours and 46 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...