Sunday, 13 January 2013

Janathon: day 13

Today has been especially lazy, a lovely lie in followed by roast dinner and ironing (erm, not so lovely). The laziness meant that today's Janathon effort was delayed until the afternoon.

It was really cold when I set off and seemed to get chillier with every minute. I was wearing gloves but my hands were still frozen when I got back. But, almost 8 miles in 1 hour and 20 is pretty good. I was aiming at a slowish pace to contrast with yesterday's speed session. Objective met :)

Distance: 7.91 miles
Time taken: 1 hour 20 minutes
Distance run during Janathon: 44.94 miles
Total time spent on Janathon: 10 hours 29 minutes


1 comment:

  1. Impressive run - the lie in and roast must have done the job :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...