Friday, 18 January 2013

Janathon: day 18

It's a lovely feeling to get my run out of the way before 9:30am. Dropped the children at school and then headed off for a quick circuit of town. It was so cold! Passed a friend going the opposite direction and I shouted "I can't feel my nose!". He replied "I can't see you, I'm not wearing my glasses". Comedy.

The plan to run 3 miles was swiftly changed to 2 in view of the cold and the fact I was worried about my fingers, toes, and nose freezing (toes and nose had gone numb, fingers were going that way, even with two pairs of gloves). Even managed some random acts of kindness by retrieving food bins that had blown into the main road. I'm just too good to you lot you know.

Distance run: 2.11 miles
Time taken: 21 minutes
Random acts of kindness: 2
Total distance run during Janathon: 58.18 miles
Total time spent on Janathon: 13 hours and 52 minutes

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy basking in the warm, smug glow of an early run well run :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...