Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Janathon: day 2

I had great plans for day 2 of Janathon. My children usually have their swimming lesson on a Wednesday afternoon, so I was planning a 15 minute sprint swim thing, but that didn't quite go to plan. We arrived at the pool to discover the lessons don't restart from the Christmas break until next week.

Just as well I had booked into Pete Luxford's circuit training class before Christmas, so I have some training to blog about. I ran the short 0.42 miles to the class, then endured a rather intense 50 minutes of various cardio, strength, and ab exercises. I've been recovering from a knee injury so this was only my second circuit session back since I was declared "fit". I then ran 1.34 miles to get home, although I was aiming to make today's total 2 miles, never mind.

Distance: 1.76 miles
Time: 17 minutes
Other stuff: 50 minutes of circuits
Total distance covered in Janathon: 4.09 miles
Total time spent on Janathon: 90 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...