Thursday, 24 January 2013

Janathon: day 24

I wasn't too keen to run tonight because if anything its getting icier on the paths. The ice and snow is melting fast during the day but then freezing again after dark.

Running club was cancelled, which was a good decision for a group, but I still went for a run around town with a couple of club members who are also training for races at the moment. I had my health and safety hat on though and made us stick to a circuit of the village in case one of us fell. There's only so far I can carry a grown man ;)

Distance run: 4.76 miles
Time taken: 54 minutes
Total distance run in Janathon: 78.93 miles
Total time spent on Janathon: 18 hours and 57 minutes


Finally, please spare a thought for my lovely mum, who unfortunately broke her wrist today after slipping on black ice. That was the reason for my reluctant run tonight (and slow pace when I went). Tomorrow I'll be doing sit ups in front of the TV.

2 comments:

  1. Bring on the summer!! however, I do appreciate the fact that I'm getting to use all my expensive winter running gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your Mum.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...