Monday, 28 January 2013

Janathon: day 28

I am so glad Janathon is nearly over! I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know new people via Twitter, and it's been great reading other blogs and seeing some amazing running from other people. I'm just tired! Feb 1st is going to be SWEET!

After a rather distracting morning I was finding work quite hard to focus on, so I decided to go for my run before lunch rather than in the evening. (Glad I went when I did, it's now pouring with rain!) I was only really thinking about a quick mile or so, but then remembered I'd missed my interval session last week because of the snow, so I decided to do some 400 m sprints. Managed 4 fast intervals (2 at 7 min/mile, and 2 under 7.5 min/mile, happy with those).

Distance run: 2.27 miles
Time taken: 21 minutes
Total distance run during Janathon: 95.17 miles
Total time spent on Janathon: 21 hours and 53 minutes

I wonder if I can make 100 miles by Thursday, the last day of Janathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...