Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Janathon: day 29

No running today for Janathon, just an hour of Pilates. My knee is starting to feel sore again, I've been doing the ITB rehab so I'm confident it's strong, I'm just glad I've only got 2 more days to go so I can have a good rest before my Sunday 11-miler.

Felt quite pleased today. A friend approached me on the walk home from school and we got chatting about running and circuits. We've talked about exercise and weight loss before and I gave her some advice, which she's obviously taken because she is looking much fitter and slimmer. I persuaded her to come along to the Monday circuit class that I sometimes go to. She's quite shy but I'm happy she was brave enough to contact my friend who runs the class. I said I'd go with her for support! Looks like my 11-miler will be followed by a circuit class!

Today's Janathon effort: 1 hour of Pilates
Total distance run during Janathon: 95.17 miles
Total time spent on Janathon: 22 hours and 53 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...