Sunday 1 September 2019

Catching up

It's been a long time since I wrote a blog post but I thought I would dust off this blog and use it for my day-to-day musings.

It's a day since we got back from our summer holiday, a cruise around the Mediterranean on Sapphire Princess. (I'll write about that holiday on my cruise blog at some point.) I gained quite a few lbs during the 2 weeks so I now need to work on losing that, and more. I'm fairly sure not drinking 15 cocktails a day will help. I've been given an incentive by R: if I lose 2 stone we can have a cat. I am aiming for a New Year cat but we will see what I can achieve before then.

Today is Sunday so I've got a slow-roast lamb shoulder in the oven on low. Looking forward to that with some fresh vegetables and roast potatoes. Before then I have a load of ironing from holiday to do and another load to wash.

OMG, Roast lamb was so good!


Coming back from holiday always makes me reassess and reorganise myself, so yesterday I had a clear out of some old clothes and a tidy up of my wardrobe, and the kitchen too. Feels good to know where everything is again. I need to persuade C and N to do the same now.

Later this afternoon I want to run-walk a 10K because I have a race at the beginning of October so I need a starting point. I'll edit this post later once I've done that.

EDIT: Sunday lunch was delicious and I ran-walked 6.75 miles!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...