Wednesday 25 September 2019

Back to circuits

After a 6-week break I returned to circuits tonight for an hour of fun, laughter, and a bit of a workout. Apparently today is National Fitness Day and One-Hit Wonder day, so the music was all one-hit wonders. I never knew Eye of the Tiger was a one-hit wonder!  

We did 3 mins of exercise and 1 min rest before moving around the circuit. The 3 mins comprised 12 reps to start, 10 s rest, then as many reps as possible to failure followed by another 10 s rest, until the 3 mins were up. I managed a full 3 mins of throwing a medicine ball and running after it, trx rows, deep squats, and clean and press. Everything else I found hard, but I will get better.

Now I need to get back into running. Less than 2 weeks to my 10 K race and I still can't run 5 K, plus I've not run for 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...