Tuesday 17 September 2019

Blog streak fail

I missed a day blogging yesterday so there goes the winning streak. I completely forgot about it as I was at Cubs, and when I got home we caught up with Taskmaster.

Other than work, that was Monday.

Today I am back in Scout uniform ready for the Group AGM. R is stepping down as Group Scout Leader tonight so I am going along for moral support and to heckle him if he looks sad. And I like signing the ancient book they haul out for this occasion.

We are back debating cat vs dog at home. I had a look at Vizlas, which look perfect even though they will destroy the house and need a ton of walking. And they cost loads, whereas cats are cheap and don't need walking (although might still destroy the house).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...